For those who want to go further!
Start the day with an exciting flight below the clouds, in a turboprop aircraft, on your way to Samaná. From a bird’s eye view, you will enjoy the sight of endless beaches along the East Coast as well as the majestic Bay of Samaná, while you fly comfortably to your destination.
Getting off the plane you will head for a mountain range called Sierra de Samaná. Enjoy the breath-taking landscapes from your sturdy safari truck on your way to a typical Dominican ranch! There, your guide will introduce you to the many agricultural products found in this fertile area: coffee, cacao, fruits, plants and more. Make sure you taste everything. It’s fresh and tasty!
The next part of the tour will take you into the tropical forest, for a short horseback riding tour along the River Arroyo Chico. The dense vegetation will captivate your senses and leave you with a real taste of adventure. Ultimately, the trail leads to the picturesque Limon Waterfall.
Limon Waterfall: an impressive 165 foot drop of fresh water, right in the middle of the jungle. Splash yourself in the refreshing waters of the lagoons at the base of the waterfall. And don’t forget to take the perfect picture of your family and yourself in this memorable place.
To ease your Explorer’s appetite, the tour will take you to El Timon, our exclusive restaurant. Here we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch. You will be delighted by the gourmet lunch and the panoramic view of the Bay of Samaná.
The afternoon will take a more laid back twist. While you navigate in direction to Cayo Levantado in our comfortable motorboat, you will be impressed the beautiful landscapes of the peninsula. On the island, prepare to experience the white sandy beaches and the warm turquoise water of this unique and relaxing place. There, you can explore the island, swim, snorkel or simply relax and enjoy a good cocktail on the beach of this lost paradise. Pinch yourself. You are not dreaming… You are on SAMANA EXPLORER!
- Flights: Punta Cana – Samaná – Punta Cana
- Visit of Silo’s typical ranch: sampling of coffee, hot chocolate, fruits, honey, casabe…
- Horseback riding tour with helmet, boots, guide, refreshments
- Access to National Park El Limón and waterfalls
- All inclusive lunch at El Timon restaurant
- Boat ride to Cayo Levantado
- Drinks in Cayo Levantado
- City tour of Santa Barbara de Samaná
- All transfers in Samaná and in Punta Cana / Bávaro
- Official guides from the National Tourism Guides Association
- 8:45 Arrival of clients at arroyo barril, with drinks and music.
- 9:00 Departure from arroyo barril towards plantations (typical house)
- 9:45 Arrival at plantations
- 10:45 Departure of plantations towards “aventuras” ranch at el limón.
- 11:30 Arrival at waterfall (35 minutes)
- 12:00 Departure back to the ranch.
- 12:45 Departure from the ranch towards Samaná.
- 13:00 City tour santa of barbara de samaná.
- 13:30 Arrival at El Timon for lunch (60 minutes)
- 14:30 Departure in catamaran towards cayo levantado island
- 15:00 Arrival at cayo levantado island (60 minutes)
- 16:15 Departure towards samaná (pictures of bacardi beach)
- 16:45 Arrival at samaná.
- 17:15 Arrival at arroyo barril airport.