Starting the day you will enjoy a smooth bus ride from Juan Dolio heading north through the beautiful countryside until you reach Samana.
Once you have reached the Samana peninsula the adventure begins. During the tour you will enjoy our sturdy safari trucks on your way to a typical Dominican ranch. There, your guide will introduce you to the many agricultural products found in this fertile area: coffee, cacao, fruits, plants and more. Make sure you taste everything. It’s fresh and tasty!
You will further on explore the tropical forest, for a short horseback riding tour along the River Arroyo Chico. The dense vegetation will captivate your senses and leave you with a real taste of adventure. Ultimately, the trail leads to the picturesque Limon Waterfall: an impressive 165 foot drop of fresh water, right in the middle of the jungle. Splash yourself in the refreshing waters of the lagoons at the base of the waterfall.
A Delicious and tasty Caribbean lunch buffet will be served at our exclusive “El Timon” Restaurant in Samana City. After lunch a boat will take you to relax on Bacardi Island! Experience the white sandy beaches and the warm turquoise water of this romantic paradise.
- We recommend you be in a healthy condition in order to get all the benefits of the package.
- Infants and children are allowed under the supervision at All Time of an adult (+18 years old). Infants less than 2 years old are FREE. Children category: from 2-12 years old. Adults category: 13 years or more.
- Precaution for people suffering from motion sickness.
- Transfer by bus from Hotel to Cañitas Port
- Breakfast and short talk about Safety
- Transportation by boat to Samana
- Transport by Safari Truck and Visit to Ranch Aventuras
- Horse riding to El Limon Waterfalls
- Swimming/relaxation time at El Limon Waterfall
- Returning to Samana and City Tour
- Transportation by boat to Bacardi Island
- Transport by Boat to Cañitas Port
- Beach clothing, beach towel, sun block, hat (optional)
- Bring extra cash for small souvenirs and pictures (optional)