The journey begins in comfortable air-conditioned buses while enjoying the colorful communities that make up the city of La Romana. We will then arrive to Cumayasa’s fun-center, where you will ﬁnd Zip-Line, Buggies and fantastic views. From this point on, the tour will take you to another level, ﬁlled with adrenaline.
Be ready to begin our ﬁrst activity of the day: ZIP LINE! The path is made up of 7 cables for a total distance of approximately 1.6km and 14 platforms within dense vegetation of tropical ecosystem. Prior the ZIP LINE, trained and certiﬁed guides will provide us with the security brief and all the safety measures.
For our second activity, we will hop on to the buggies, which will take us to an exciting ride through the muddy and rough paths of Cumayasa, then we will pass through a ﬁshing village with roads surrounded by vegetation until reaching the beach of Cumayasa. Here we can contemplate a splendid and beautiful view of the Caribbean sea, there will be time to take pictures, enjoy some refreshments, and a rest before heading back.
Following the relaxation time, we return again to the buggies and head back to the Cumayasa fun center. We will then aboard the bus that will take us on the city tour of La Romana. You will visit the baseball stadium, the Central Park where the Latin Baseball Museum is located, and the Santa Rosa de Lima Church, built in the ﬁrst decade of the twentieth century (1912).
To conclude our exciting trip, we will enjoy the view of the Romana River. Here is where the tourist dock and sugar cane ﬁelds meet. These ﬁelds are owned by the largest sugar cane producer in Latin America.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Comfortable and air-conditioned bus
- Security Briefing and explanation before activities
- Security Briefing in the Cumayasa fun center with signs, demonstrations and marked paths
- Helmets and goggles required for the tour
- ZIP LINE , comprising 7 cables
- City Tours through baseball stadium ,Central Park, Latin baseball museum and the Santa Rosa de Lima Church
- National drinks included throughout the tour
- Tour guides in your language.
Duration of tour : Half day
WHAT TO BRING:
- Solar cream
- Extra clothing
- Close shoes